Afk arena is one the best squad-based game around and has almost 10m+ download on android, and 2m+ reviews with a rating of 4.6 on Google Play Store. Many players are dedicated to playing this game because the requirement of this game is not high, and almost every smartphone could play this game. A community of this game is quite dedicated and getting better day by day. The game is developed by Lilith Games. The Afk arena is a game to manage a squad of heroes with different Hero skills. All we are going to focus in this article the Afk arena God tier list. The heroes in this game have different tiers depending upon their powers, abilities, and skills. Mostly the heroes are divided into three categories DPS, Support, Tank.
DPS heroes (Damage per second) is all about dealing with damage to the enemies. Supports are utility and serve as a squad’s healer, buffer, and crowd controller. Tanks are specialists in soaking damage and in keeping the hero alive.
In this Afk arena god tier list, we will go through some best and most popular heroes of the game and will rank them according to their in-game performance. In particular, we will focus on the effectiveness of these heroes in PvE, but let you know how well these characters perform in competitive PvP game mode.
The heroes are divided into different tiers as we have mentioned above, God Tier is also known as S+ Tier, S-Tier, A-Tier, B-Tier, C-Tier. Each hero may fall into one or more categories depending upon their roles and abilities. The types are DPS, Tank, Support, Buff, Healer, Debuffs, and Crowd control. If you want more information about the heroes, we will explain the ranking criteria at the end of the article. But now let us see some Best God-Tier/S+ Tier Afk Arena Tier list heroes of 2020.
Let us start with the most amazing and most powerful heroes in the game.
God-Tier or S+ Tier Heroes:
The best heroes in the game are known as S+ Tier or God Tier with the best in-game abilities and powers. These players have the highest damage number possible in the game. If you are lucky to have these heroes, then use your all resource to upgrade them because these heroes are going to be best in the game after upgrading. These heroes will carry you to the most challenging end game experience, helps you to win matches, and climb up in the Afk arena and will provide you enough to upgrade them. So, let’s which heroes are making into our God Tier or S+ Tier list
1. Athalia (The Harbinger of Justice): DPS
She is one of the best and most powerful in-game heroes who deal with the highest damage in the game. This hero fits in any team composition. If you have a lot of dodge modifier in your team, then you can put her in frontline confidently. Otherwise If you don’t have some dedicated tank in the game, you can put this hero in the backline where she can give a high amount of damage in the game to your enemies.
- The sin Purgers: An ethereal ring of light, which can be a nightmare to the enemies.
- Skill Bloodless: Defense rating of Athalia increases by 4% of her attacking rating.
- Divine Fury: Athalia attacks her enemies with the speed of light, slashing them three times from different positions on the battlefield. Where each slash deals with 160% of the damage and last slash have 100% of critical strike chance.
- Judgment: She descends directly from heaven and targets the enemies opposite to her. Inflicting damage of 280% on them. Enemies will not be able to regain their energy after this attack
- Purging Frenzy: Athalia unleashes multi-staged damage to her enemies which are close to her with the final attack of 150% of the damage after this attack the targeted enemy will be stunned for 2 seconds
- Protection: She uses a divine aura that allows her to reduce 8% of the damage to every ally alive on the battlefield.
2. Shemira (Corpsemaker): DPS
She is also one of the most powerful characters in AFK Arena. Especially in the PvP arena of heroes game mode. For her high amount of damage and self-sustaining, but she will outshine in the early stages of the game by the other more potent Mages. Shemira will get one of the best DPS heroes in the game after the upgrade is more challenging to fight against her. Apart from her DPS and self-sustaining abilities, Shemira offers high-end utility as her second ability, Silence, which let enemies attack harmless.
- The Spirit Orb: This a cursed orb that contains a trapped spirit. Inspired dread who look upon it.
- Twisted Torture: The Tortured Souls is an ability in which she deals with 12% of the damage if there is 1 enemy on the battlefield if there are 2 then the damage will be 6% each and if the enemies are 3 then the damage will be 3%.
Tortured Souls: The souls of dead spiral around Shemira cause continuous damage to her enemies nearby to her over 12 Seconds. 50% of damages caused by the abilities of the enemy will be converted into the health that heals Shemira.
Soul Siphons: She continuously uses the life of an enemy to restore her own life, which deals with 45% of damage every 0.5 seconds to the enemy.
Silence: Shemira gives 100% damage to the magic-based enemy and prevents them from casting their abilities for several seconds.
Wrath: She deals with more damage than more health she possesses to the enemy. The damage can be increased by 30%.
3. Elijah & Lailah (Celestial Twins): Support, DPS
Two main Supports Heroes of the game are one of the best support heroes of the game in the Afk Arena tier list. While other heroes are suboptimal in the game but the twin provides consistent performance in any game mode at any level of the game. They deal with severe damage in the game and also come in one of the best DPS in the game as well.
- Bonding Feathers: A pair of headdresses that allow a mysterious connection between the wearer.
- Blessed blinding: When these twins are close to each other, their damage increased by 5%, and when are they are apart, then their defense increased by 15%.
- Hope: The twin Elijah and Lailah fight independently, but share’s the same health and energy. They possess 35% of more health. After this ability, the Elijah and Lailah dance and increases and motivate allies heroes to increase their healths by 75 for 8 seconds.
- Grace: Elijah restores 130% of the health of weakest allies alive on the battlefield while Lailah restores the energy of partner with the highest remaining power by 40 points.
- Cleanse: If Lailah affected by an enemy and stunned, then Elijah removes all the adverse effects from Lailah and creates the shield around her to equal 2.8% of their attacking power. These two use teleport when the enemy is close to Elijah the Lailah will teleport to her position and attack the enemy and give the damage of 180% and knock them back in the process.
- Unity: The last two allies affected by Elijah and Lailah’s grace ability, and they will form a union. Heroes will take only 30% of the damage that is inflicted upon the other.
4. Lucius (Light Bringer): Tank, Healer
No doubt, Lucius is one of the best Tank in the Afk arena. He has all the knockback effects on his Divine strike, which gave him handy crowd control ability and Divine shield protect him from massive damage. Divine Blessing helps him to heal.
- The Winged Protector: Bless shield which doesn’t suffer from any damage in the game after hundreds of battles.
- Divine Purge: When the enemy struck by the Divine Strike, their energy recovery reduces to 30% for 4 seconds.
- Heaven’s Protection: He helps all allies with the divine shield, which allows them to take less damage 500% for 8 seconds.
- Divine Strikes: Lucius shames his Warhammer into the ground that causes some wave and knocks nearby enemies with a damage of 130%.
- Blessed Shield: He forms a shield around him, which raises his defense rating for 5 seconds.
- Divine Blessing: Lucius heals allies with the lowest health for 200% of his attack Rating and raises their defense for 5 seconds.
6. Rosaline (The Kind): Support, Healer, Buff
The Rosaline is one of the great support heroes in the Akf arena tier list, but her effectiveness on the battlefield depends on the party. At the starting of the fight, Rosaline follows and links herself to other allies and produces the highest combat rating. Afterward, her abilities revolve around healing and support for the specific teammates.
- She doesn’t have a signature item so far because she mainly focuses on the support and healing of her teammates.
- Motivation: Rosaline continuously follows the ally with the highest attack rating. While observing that, ally damage that Rosaline receives will decrease by 40%, using this ability, she fully restores the energy of the ally. 200 energy points increase each time she uses this ability.
- Crazy Crockery: She takes out two cups of tea or two pots, and through them, on enemies on each target, they receive damage of 120%.
- Afternoon Tea: Rosaline heals the ally she is followed by 150% worth of her attack rating.
- Spring Cleanup: She can’t be attacked when she is using her broom for cleaning the floor for 4 seconds. Dealing with 80% damage to the enemy nearby her.
7. Nemora(Nature’s Heart): Support, Healer
Nemora is another hero in God-Tier, which is mainly picked for her support role in the AFK arena. Her role revolves around healing and improving the effectiveness of healing. She also has an ability that charms an enemy, but that is not a reason that she is in God-Tier. Nemora also gives support to her allies and will try to increase the damage or attack rating of her team on the battlefield.
- The Blossom Spear: The spear that causes magic and which is helpful for any defender of the forest.
- Nature’s Touch: Normal attack heals Nemora weakest ally for 60% of her attack rating.
- Wild Wonder: Nemora call upon forces to heal herself and other allies by 30%
- Beguile: She uses her charm to entrance an enemy and give him/her damage of 90% and enemy turn and cause damage to his/her teammates.
- Mother Nature: Nemora can increase the healing ability of her and her teammates by 15%.
- Life Force: She gradually heals the weakest hero in her team for 30% of her health.
8. Brutus(The Blood Claw): DPS, Tank
He doesn’t have an attacking power like Athalia and defensive utility like Lucius, but he still makes into the list of Afk arena tier list of GOD or S+ Tier list. Brutus is an excellent fighter who deals with the same amount of damage he takes. Brutus uses skirmishes that to bring the health of the enemy low.
- Rends the weak: This is a weapon and named rends the weak because everything is weak against it.
- Upsurge: It restores the health of Brutus by 15% after the ability “Last Gasp” is used.
- Whirl Wind: Brutus hack the mind of an enemy while twice before spinning into a frenzy. He plays with the mind of his opponent smartly.
- Roar: He let out a terrifying roar that causes the enemy to become more vulnerable, and the physical damage will increase by 25%.
- Brutal Defiance: Brutus damages increase as his health falls. His damage rating increases by 90%.
- Last Gasp: He can retain his health at 1 point for a long time and subsequent damage for 4 seconds.
9. Tasi(Dream Hopper): Crowd Control, Support:
Tasi is the last hero of our God-Tier list, but this hero is an incredible support hero in the game that brings you many unique effects on the table. She shine as a support hero on the battlefield with fantastic crowd control abilities in the game.
- Tasi as a support hero, doesn’t have a signature item but has some amazing hero skills in the game.
- Slumber: Tasi put all enemies in her target range to fall asleep for 4 seconds. Once the enemies get awaken, they dealt with 25% of the damage received while they were sleeping.
- Dream Spirit: The Tasi’s magical fairy, which lasts for 10 seconds and gives enemy about 55% of damage or heals 55% health of teammate.
- Banishment: Tasi banish attack the most potent enemy alive on the battlefield, but in that state, the enemy can’t attack or can’t be attacked by someone.
- Teleportation: Like Elijah and Lailah, Tasi also has teleportation. She can teleport behind an ally or an enemy. If Tasi teleport behind an enemy, they deal with 140% of damage. This teleport ability lasts long for 6 seconds.